Examines the significance of an organization’s culture and values.
1) Outline the purpose of an organization’s mission, vision, and values.
2) Explain why an organization’s mission, vision, and values are significant to nurse engagement and patient outcomes.
3) Explain what factors lead to conflict in a professional practice.
a) Describe how organizational values and culture can influence the way conflict is addressed.
4) Discuss effective strategies for resolving workplace conflict and encouraging interprofessional collaboration.
5) Discuss how organizational needs and the culture of health care influence organizational outcomes.
a) Describe how these relate to health promotion and disease prevention from a community health perspective.