Using the ethical memoir from your introductory discussion, compose a paper that describes the moral-ethical dilemma that you encountered and what the outcome of that dilemma was in more detail. This assignment is a revised and extended version of the introductory discussion. Address the following questions:
- Did you solve the dilemma? If so, how? If not, what were the repercussions or consequences?
- What would you do differently if faced with the same problem today?
- What is the importance of good ethics?
- Why should we be concerned about our actions?
Remember, the dilemma should be detailed with description and dialogue. Regard the questions as prompts, not an ordering of your responses. This is not a Q&A essay, but rather a graceful reflection regarding a difficult ethical dilemma you faced.
Cite the textbook and incorporate outside sources, including citations.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page
This activity will be graded based on Ethical Memoire Grading Rubric.